AVAILABLE JOB POSITIONS
JFS Cues & Cases is a company that is expanding rapidly, with significant increases in revenue, market share, and employee numbers. Our innovative products, strong leadership, and clear vision for the future set us apart in the industry.
Social Media Manager
We are seeking a creative, detail-oriented social media manager to join our team. The successful candidate will have a passion for creating and executing social media strategies that engage and grow our online community. The social media manager will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive social media plan, including content creation, community management, and analytics.
Anywhere (home office)
- Develop and execute a comprehensive social media plan
- Create engaging content for our social media channels
- Manage and grow our online community
- Monitor and respond to social media mentions and messages
- Analyze and report on social media metrics
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and best practices
- Proven experience as a social media manager or similar role
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok)
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Experience with social media management and analytics tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Google Analytics)
- Strong organizational, time-management, and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. If you are a creative, results-driven social media professional, we encourage you to apply today!
International Marketing Manager
We are a rapidly growing company looking for an experienced marketing professional to join our team as an International Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing international marketing strategies to promote our products in new and existing markets.
Anywhere (home office)
- Developing and implementing international marketing plans to increase brand awareness and drive sales
- Conducting market research to identify new opportunities and trends in international markets
- Managing relationships with international partners and distributors
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and execute global campaigns
- Analyzing and reporting on the performance of international marketing efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in international marketing, with a proven track record of success
- Strong knowledge of international marketing principles and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and leadership skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career growth and development. If you are a motivated, results-driven marketing professional with a passion for international business, we want to hear from you! Apply now to join our dynamic and innovative team.